Saturday, September 15, 2012

Product Review: Etude House Body Maker Hot Patch

It's a rare occasion that I would buy something from the infamous Etude House here in our place (aside  from oogling on how cute and pink the interior is) but I promised to try something out (and curiousity beckons at me)


According to the product (and the sales girl) Etude House Body Maker Hot Patch is an alternative from their oil massage version. Think of it as a Salonpas that can "slim" you down. Of course, out of curiosity's sake (and to see if its really effective) I purchased to serve as a trial.

The packet contains two adhesives that smells like peppermint, in which I liked. It is easily removed and is good for one use and its not itchy or irritating.

However, the"heat" that it claims only lasts up to 10 minutes or so and doesn't last up to the 4-hour minimum.

I'd say I'd give this product a 1.5 out of 3 stars.

Better buy those gym adhesive belts/corsets instead and lessen sweets or drink more water if you wanna lose a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment